Topgrading solves four of the biggest hiring problems: 1) An unclear target, 2) Questionable, incomplete candidate information, 3) Shallow interviews, and 4) Inadequate verification. Solving these four problems results in dramatic increase in hiring success and the avoidance of most hiring mistakes.
- Clearly and comprehensively describe A Player performance and behaviors for the job
- Tell candidates they will have to arrange reference calls with former managers
- Get information about all education and job experiences
- Conduct a chronological, in-depth, structured interview with finalist candidates that covers their education and career history chronologically
- Talk to finalist candidates’ former managers
About Chris Mursau
Chris serves as Vice President of Topgrading, Inc., and has been practicing, consulting on, and teaching companies and individual managers how to pack their teams with A Players since 2001.