This engaging and highly interactive workshop will teach participants all about the origins & fundamentals of open-book management & The Great Game of Business. Participants will walk away with knowledge to immediately begin implementing The Great Game of Business through the use of MiniGames™.
- Participants will leave understanding the fundamentals of Open-Book Management and The Great Game of Business.
- This is a highly interactive training session that will give members the skills set and the toolkit they need to design and apply effective MiniGames™, providing rapid results and lasting change.
- In this workshop, members learn to develop their own MiniGames™ to:
- Keep people focused on a common goal
- Encourage employees to work together and build a winning team
- Create line of sight between team contributions and your company's strategic goals
- Reinforce business and financial literacy training
- Develop an engaged team that drives results and creates wins
About Rich Armstrong, President, The Great Game of Business
Rich has more than 25 years of experience improving business performance & cultivating employee engagement through open-book management & employee ownership with service as a consultant & current executive at SRC Holdings Corporation, a 35 Year Employee Owned Company. He co-authored the update to The Great Game of Business 20th Anniversary Edition and is known for his engaging, down to earth presentation style.
GGOB Profile: https://www.greatgame.com/about/our-team/rich-armstrong